Take the Stage
Be part of EgSA 33 program, submit your abstract Now
Evaluation of submissions will be based on quality, clarity, relevance and educational value for the audience. EgSA 33 Selection Committee will review submissions without access to the authors’ name, institution or country.
Selected abstracts will be included in one of two types of session: either in a traditional abstract session for oral presentations on one particular topic.
- Abstracts must be submitted electronically, by Wednesday 1st of March 2017.
- Please build your abstract as per the following framework:
- Aims (ideally one to two sentences)
- Methods and results
- Conclusions(ideally two to three sentences)
- Your abstract must not exceed 3,500 characters including spaces.
- The title should be written in lower case (not in capital letters).
- The abstract title must not include any trade names (these may, however, be used in the content of your text).
- Please prepare your text in “Times New Roman” font.
- Tables are not accepted in the abstract submission and selection processes.
- Abstracts including any form of table will be rejected and will not enter the selection process.
- Once the closing date has passed, you will not be able to modify your abstract.